Fatal RuleZ Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Future #1 Fed Of TWG !!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Silence is here (put it quite a bit behind hippo v arabash match please)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bensterio

The Silence is here (put it quite a bit behind hippo v arabash match please) Empty
PostSubject: The Silence is here (put it quite a bit behind hippo v arabash match please)   The Silence is here (put it quite a bit behind hippo v arabash match please) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:20 am

A loud scream can be heard around the arena, the titantron comes to life showing the words of ‘The silence is about to begin’. After that the arena lights go out and there is silence all around the arena, after that another scream can be heard and spotlights turn to the top of the ramp as two figures emerge from the backstage area. The figure of Ben the Speedster is instantly recognisable but the figure with him is not. Both men head down the ramp and each pick up a mic before heading into the centre of the ring.
-
Ben: Hello FRW, I have come back to the world of wrestling and I have brought with me an apprentice. He has trained well, he has a variety of skills that make him one of the best in the business and best of all... he works with me. So with that I introduce.... Dead Silence
-
The crowd boo at Dead Silence
-
Dead Silence: Boo all you like but you cannot stop me, me and Ben re going to rule this federation and we will do so by destroying each and every one of the wrestlers on this roster
-
Ben: And then when we have destroyed everybody we will take every title the federation has
-
The crowd boo at both Ben and Dead Silence
-
Dead Silence: We don’t have a match tonight but next week the terror will begin as two unlucky souls will be crushed before your very eyes as we destroy both men who dare step in the ring with us
-
Ben: As together we are known as the silence, when we get together silence will fall and after our match next week both our opponents will fall silent, they will be unconscious and if they get back up then we will crush them once again
-
Dead Silence: As a demonstration of our power one FRW star will face our wrath, they won’t know when or where but one thing’s for certain, in the end they will be silent
-
Ben: This certain wrestler has been pre- selected by us and so nobody will know his identity until we show up and beat the living [censored] out of that wrestler
-
Dead Silence: But until then every wrestler in this building better keep their guards up because it could be any one of you. It doesn’t matter if you’re in a match, preparing for a match or just sitting round doing nothing, we will get you
-
Ben: So you are all warned, the next time you shall see us just remember, if you see us you will end up going to hospital and you will spend the next week in hospital recovering
-
The crowd boo and chant you suck at The Silence
-

Ben and Dead Silence both laugh and drop their mics, afterwards they both go out of the ring and head backstage to prepare for their attack
Back to top Go down

The Silence is here (put it quite a bit behind hippo v arabash match please)
Page 1 of 1