Fatal RuleZ Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Future #1 Fed Of TWG !!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the end to an icon (after mr perfect vs Smoke)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spawn

Spawn

the end to an icon (after mr perfect vs Smoke) Empty
PostSubject: the end to an icon (after mr perfect vs Smoke)   the end to an icon (after mr perfect vs Smoke) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:18 am

*Smoke is celebrating his win over Mr perfect suddenly the lights go off and on the tron appears a message "ITS TIME" the lights come back on and smoke is out cold in the middle of the ring*

Paul Mitchell: Its happened again smoke has been attacked by an unknown entity

Dexter Smith: Paul Smoke has just beaten Mr perfect in a match then now this happens, something is not right here

Paul Mitchell: I mean look at what Smoke has done in the past by destroying LBA could this be an EX LBA wrestler doing this

Dexter Smith: Paul I don't think any LBA wrestler would have the guts to do this to smoke

*The lights dim and 4 druids carrying torches appear and begin to walk down to ringside*

Paul Mitchell: What is going on here

Dexter Smith I have no idea

*another 2 druids walk down to ringside carrying a casket, the 4 other druids put their torches into torch holders and get into the ring and drag Smoke to the the ropes while the other two open the casket and roll Smoke into the casket and shut the lid*

Paul Mitchell: Why they just put smoke in that casket,

*the other four druids get out of the ring and grab their torches and the two other one's begin to carry the casket onto the stage*

Dexter Smith: I have a bad feeling about this Paul

*they then ste the Casket on Fire*

Paul Mitchell: NO THEY'VE JUST SET. THE CASKET ON FIRE

Dexter Smith: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT PAUL THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I've EVER SEEN THIS HAPPEN

*A Thunderous Sound of thunder is heard threw out the arena then Thunder strikes the casket blowing it open and blowing it apart and a cloud of Smoke Escapes and disappears*

Paul Mitchell: What's happening now

*A sound of a Gong going off three times is heard and an image off an unknown entity appears on the tron*

Unknown entity: Its time for FRW to witness the Rising Of Astaroth

*the lights brighten and in a flash the druids and the casket are no where to be seen*

Paul Mitchell: Is Astaroth behind the attacks on smoke and if so who is he

Dexter Smith: I don't like the sounds of this Paul I really don't but my question is where has smoke gone will we ever see smoke again or is that the last time we've seen him, anyways its time for a break see you in a few
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/felix-elderberry

the end to an icon (after mr perfect vs Smoke)
Page 1 of 1