Fatal RuleZ Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Future #1 Fed Of TWG !!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training with the master

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Royler Gracie

Training with the master Empty
PostSubject: Training with the master   Training with the master I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:55 am

The camera cuts to a scene that was shot earlier that week at Royler's personal gym just outside of Las Vegas, Nevada. Royler is seen in his traditional gi but doing some kickboxing sparring in the ring and just battering his student with punches, kicks, knees and elbows from every direction. After he finishes a round he notices the camera crew and smiles and calls a break in the sparring and climbs out of the ring and walks over to the cameras.

Royler: What did the monkey let you off the leash again? You know my gym is off limits during business hours. But since your here, I might as well treat you to an exhibition.

Royler turns away from the camera and calls one of his students into the wrestling ring and works his way through a mock match. Putting his poor student in a variety of submission holds and tossing him around the ring with german suplexes, half nelson suplexes, even a reverse suplex or two. Leaving his student almost unconscious in the ring as the on staff doctors take a look at him.

Royler: I have no mercy for anyone who steps in the ring against me, I will break your bones, I will suplex you, and I will make you scream uncle by any means necessary.

Royler reaches over and shoves the camera down as the video feed suddenly cuts off.
Back to top Go down

Training with the master
Page 1 of 1