Welcome To The Future #1 Fed Of TWG !!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Those who are Stiff never Die

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Royler Gracie

PostSubject: Those who are Stiff never Die   Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:16 am

The camera cuts to backstage where The Submission Technician and the Suplex machine, Royler Gracie, is seen standing next to his tag team partner, the Beast Incarnate, Here Comes the Pain F5.

Royler Gracie: For those who are too ignorant to remember, we are Stiff Inc. I am Royler Gracie, the Submission Technician, the Suplex Machine and standing next to me is my good friend and tag partner Here Comes the Pain F5, better known as the Beast Incarnate. I know we introduced ourselves last week but due to incompetent officiating we lost our debut tag match last week. Stiff Inc. does not lose. We only get robbed of what is rightfully ours. We will be the tag team champions because we are the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HCTPF5

PostSubject: Re: Those who are Stiff never Die   Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:48 am

HCTPF5: Our opponents for tonight are amateurs..just like our opponents last week were amateurs that got a lucky upset "win".

*The crowd boos Stiff Inc*

HCTPF5: You sound like idiots.

*Crowd boos harder*

HCTPF5: You are all thickle.

*HCTPF5 laughs at the idiotic fans*

HCTPF5: Let me ask our opponents for the night a question , did any of you ever get a clean win Killer Gabe? did any of you ever held a world title? is one of you a grand slam champion or a triple clown champion? maybe became the youngest champion in your respective company? the answer is NO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Royler Gracie

PostSubject: Re: Those who are Stiff never Die   Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:02 am

Royler Gracie: we are the best there was, the best that is, and the best that ever will be in the tag team division.

The crowd continues to boo.

Royler Gracie: You think we honestly care what you idiots think? All that matters to us is winning, and we shall start by winning our match tonight. It is the first step of Stiff Inc. towards realizing their true goal, which is becoming FRW World Tag Team Champions. We already know we are better than everyone else in this feeble company. We just have to prove it, it starts tonight.

Last edited by Royler Gracie on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HCTPF5

PostSubject: Re: Those who are Stiff never Die   Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:54 am

HCTPF5: And you can count on that.

*HCTPF5 roars and then he and Royler walk away and the camera cuts out*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those who are Stiff never Die   

Back to top Go down

Those who are Stiff never Die