Welcome To The Future #1 Fed Of TWG !!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Perfect calls out smoke will not leave ring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
misterperfect

PostSubject: Perfect calls out smoke will not leave ring   Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:49 am

The lights go out and red lights appear all over the arena and the narcissist's music hits, he comes walking down the aisle, grabs a mic and enters the ring.

Narcissist-First of all, i would like to introduce myself, my name, is the narcissist mr.perfect.  I'm here to bring more excitement to frw, but there is one man in which i want to take out, his name, is smoke!  I'm furious smoke think's he's the best thing going today, and i'm sick of it.  Smoke needs to be stopped, no matter what it takes, i don't care what the fans think and i don't care what smoke thinks, i just want smoke in this very ring face to face like a man!  I want his carcas in this ring now!  And i'm not leaving this ring until he walks down this aisle, smoke i'm calling you out, for a match!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM JmK
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Perfect calls out smoke will not leave ring   Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:51 am

This RP will be used in Week 3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frwrestling.forumotion.co.uk
Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Perfect calls out smoke will not leave ring   Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:54 am

*the camera fades into the back where Caitlin Bella is waiting to interview Smoke*

Caitlin bella: Damn why is smoke always late for interviews, in-fact he always a day late with my birthday present, well he better pull his act together.

*Smoke arrives for the interview*

Caitlin Bella: Damn Smoke your always late why is that, more to the question who do you think that it was that attacked you last week.

*Smoke shakes his head*

Smoke: Well its like this sis whoever it is doesn't know what I'm capable of, you see I don't really care cause I've got one set goal in mind and that goal is attaining the Ultimate X Championship, As you saw last week in my ladder match against Apocalypse I had to reach deep down inside to try and keep up with that guy yeh I lost the match last week, but I'd prefer to loose to a guy like Apocalypse cause damn he has talent, Apocalypse I congratulate you my friend, but the matter is the fact this guy called Mr perfect calling me out well my friend I accept you better stay in that ring cause I'm heading their now challenge accepted

*smoke walks away and heads to the entrance*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.soundcloud.com/felix-elderberry
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect calls out smoke will not leave ring   

Back to top Go down

Perfect calls out smoke will not leave ring
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1