Welcome To The Future #1 Fed Of TWG !!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

the secret revealed (after the last match)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spawn

PostSubject: the secret revealed (after the last match)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:59 am

*Smokes music begins to play*

Rosa McKenzie: Introducing From Parts Unknown, Smoke

*A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
Smoke makes his way to the ring
wearing Black tights witht he MKII Logo on both sides, black Knee Pads with a thin whit line at the top and bottom, Black boots, Elbow pads, and a mask that only covers his mouth area leaving the top half of his head shown.
preceded by four druids wearing robes and carrying torches
Blue smoke appears and hides the whole ring...Smoke enters the ring and a Druid hands Smoke a mic*

Smoke: Im here to reveal somthing that should of been revealed a long time ago at FRW's first ppv Smash well you see Caitlin Bella has been there for me since day one including day one of my FRW Career even thou she did have ago at me for beeing late to my first ever interview in 2012, well Caitlin i wanna thank you for being there for me your the best sister anyone could ask for and truth be known even thou your the only thing from my past I remember and every time ask you change the subject so it makes me wonder if there is more to my past then meets the eye....

Paul Mitchell: I never saw that coming Dexter

Dexter Smith: Ha Ha Smoke you are awesome, its times like this that makes me like Smoke, He's a genius look at that time he destroyed most of the LBA roster during his first season of FRW, look at the time smoke went to FWE and turn it upside down That man stood in the middle of the ring is a legend in the making Paul i can see Smoke will go down in the history of FRW for doing the unthinkable he is pure Genius

Paul Mitchell: Have you stoped brown nose-ing smoke yet, yes hes done things that some may have not done but hegoes about things the wrong way he is a disgrace to FRW hes a Disgrace to wrestling and i hope smoke gets whats coming to him real soon

*Mr sheldons music begins to play and he walks onto thew ramp holding a mic*

<crowd boo>

Mr Sheldon: well well well Smoke i have to hand it to you, you are a sight for sore eyes arn't you, you see next week i have a big announcement to make and it invovles you Smoke, you see this announcement will either make you or break you, you see not only will this announcement involve you smoke it will involve this man right here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.soundcloud.com/felix-elderberry
Spawn

PostSubject: Re: the secret revealed (after the last match)   Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:43 am

*Slippery sam Music Hits and walks out onto the stage smoke drops the mic and gets out of the ring and runs up the ramp and delivers a clothesline to Slippery sam to the ground Smoke stands over him and grabs the mic off mr Sheldon*

[Color=yellow]Smoke: Slippery sam Don't start something you cannot finish cause I will do to you what I did to LBA and that is Destroy You,

*the camera fades out*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.soundcloud.com/felix-elderberry

the secret revealed (after the last match)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1