Welcome To The Future #1 Fed Of TWG !!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mr Sheldon has an announcement (after the opening)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spawn

PostSubject: Mr Sheldon has an announcement (after the opening)   Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:12 am

*Mr Sheldon Smith's music plays and he walks onto the stage holding a microphone, he stops and Taunts which has a mixed reaction from the crowd he walks down the ramp and stomps up the ring steps and gets into the ring*

Paul Mitchell: I wonder what Mr Sheldon has to say tonight.

Dexter Smith: He's probably here to fire your sorry [Censored].

Paul Mitchell: You would like that wouldn't you anyway let's listen to what the GM of FRW has to say.

*Mr Sheldon smirks as he's about to speak into the microphone*

Mr Sheldon: So I'm here tonight to call out Smoke as you all saw last week I gave him a choice of opponents one where if he would lose he would leave FRW and the other didn't really matter, You see smoke I admire you really you have got big [Censored] to do what you did and I've gotta say you never bad mouthed FRW when we had to shut down, So Smoke if you may. Make your way down to the ring please.

*Smoke's Music begins to play and he walks onto the stage in a Wearing an FWE Shirt and one of the FWE Tag Team Title Belts draped over his shoulder*

«The Crowd Begin To boo»

*Smoke then makes his way down to ringside walks over to the announcers table and grabs a mic then gets into the ring*

Mr Sheldon: What on earth are you doing wearing and FWE Shirt Smoke more to the point why are you Holding one half of FWE's Tag Team titles

Smoke: You see MR SHELDON SMITH its like this at FWE's PPV Last month I was handed at the hands of Bebo, The thing is that FWE is no FWR

*smoke takes of the FWE shirt and holds it up gets a lighter and sets it on fire*

«The Crowd Begin To cheer»

Smoke: You See the flames how they burn the FWE Logo that's a message to FWE that message is IF YOU WANT THIS TAG TITLE BELT BACK COME GET IT, and now to FWR business for my match tonight I have decided to face Apocalypse.....

Mr Sheldon: Good choice Smoke good choice, now Smoke I applaud you for burning that FWE shirt and you have got big [Censored] for attaining that FWE tag title belt and bringing it over here because you've shown your loyalty to FRW I will give you the choice of match for tonight will it be a Cage Match or a ladder match

Smoke: I think tonight's match should be a ladder match,

*the lights go out and a message appears on the tron "SMOKE YOUR PAST IS ABOUT TO CATCH UP WITH YOU" the lights come back on and Smoke laying on the canvas in a pool of his own blood*

Paul Mitchell: What just happened and more to the Point what about smokes past

Dexter Smith: For once paul I'm speechless I dunno what just happened apart from its to do with smokes looks like smoke is being helped out of the ring by the EMT's will he be able to compete tonight, let's head into the back where I believe Caitlin is standing by with (wrestler's name) for a quick interview

*camera fades into the back*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.soundcloud.com/felix-elderberry
bensterio

PostSubject: Re: Mr Sheldon has an announcement (after the opening)   Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:46 pm

have you made sure the fwe gm has allowed you to use the fed name in the rp?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Mr Sheldon has an announcement (after the opening)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:01 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.soundcloud.com/felix-elderberry
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr Sheldon has an announcement (after the opening)   

Back to top Go down

Mr Sheldon has an announcement (after the opening)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1